Manish is a registered Architect in Victoria and is a member of the Australian Institute of Architects. He has over 15+ years' experience on projects with budgets up to AUD 40m.
Manish was educated at the M. S. University, Baroda (Architecture) and RMIT University, Melbourne (Project Management).
A significant aspect of Manish’s career is that he has always held leadership positions. His career started as co-founder and director of an architectural start-up in India. In Australia he has held associate level positions, prior to founding Apt Architecture.
His portfolio is genuinely diverse, both in project type and scope, which should be an asset for an emerging practice.
Snapshot of Manish's personal portfolio -
- Advance TAFE, Sale, VIC - 6000m², budget $ 40m approx.
- St. Peter Apostle Primary School, Hoppers Crossing, Vic – School Admin Building, area 500 m², budget $1.3m approx.
- Various school projects - India
Residential & Mixed Use
- Pentridge Village, Coburg, VIC - Mixed use development including 62 apartments & specialty retail, approx. area 8700 m² - construction cost - $ 19M approx
- Waterfront houses, Torquay, Vic
- Residence at Merricks, Vic
- Various single and multi-family projects, including gated communities & high rise apartments - India
Retail / Hospitality
- Glenmore Park, NSW – Suburban Shopping Centre, area 17000 m² - construction cost $ 31M - approx.
- Beerwah, QLD - Regional Shopping Centre, Area – 9700 m² - construction cost $ 26M approx.
- Pentridge Village, Coburg, VIC - Entire restaurant precinct on Village Walk, adjacent to heritage listed Pentridge gaol
- Various Shopping centres & mixed use facilities - India
Leisure / Recreation
- Wandong, VIC - Indoor multipurpose sports centre + ancillary facilities; car parking and outdoor tennis courts for Mitchell Shire Council, construction cost $ 2.7m approx
- Moama, NSW – Holiday resort on 100 acre site on the Murray
- Function Centre, Werribee South, Vic
- Give Kids the World, edutainment campus - India
Community / Civic
- Seabrook, Vic - Childcare centre for Hobson's Bay City Council, construction cost - $ 650k approx
- Shell Road Reserve, Ocean Grove, Vic –outdoor sporting pitches including Netball, Cricket nets, Soccer & car parking for City of Greater Geelong
- Meditation centre - Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority-India
- Medical Centres – various
- Eastern Health Projects – Box Hill Hospital
AFP building, Melbourne Airport - Pre-tender SD report; Post tender –Peer review of Architectural documentation
Hoppers Crossing, Vic - Warehouse Sales + Industrial tenancies, approx. area 2200 m²
Various commercial offices and mixed use projects – India